Physical Address & Directions:
31133 434th Avenue
Yankton, SD 57078
Located 10 minutes West of Yankton on Hwy-52, which is 8th Street
leaving Yankton, we are in the heart of the action! Just
follow the signs for Lewis & Clark Lake and you are almost
Coming from Yankton, stay on 8th Street west, which will
turn into Hwy-52. Drive for about 4 miles, past the
Yamaha and Kawasaki dealers, the Dam and the Marina.
Once you are passing the Marina, keep going for one more
mile, 434th Avenue will be on the right hand side, north
side, of the road. It is a gravel road, drive up the
hill for about 500 yards, and our log cabin is on the left
hand side, west side of the road.
Additional information about North Shore Cabin's Location
• Just 500 yards from the SD State Park at the Lewis & Clark Lake.
• Only 800 yards to the closest boat ramp.
• Only 900 yards to the closest beach.
• Boat ramps and beaches are within the State Park.
• The State Park also has a total of 8 beaches and 3 multiple boat ramps that can launch
anywhere from 4-10 boats simultaneously!
• Within 1.3 miles is the Local Marina and Gavin's Point Dam. The marina can
accommodate over 300 boats, sizes from 18-50ft.
• Within 4 miles, there is the State of Nebraska, located just across the lake via Gavin's
• There are many recreational activities on Nebraska side as well, especially with the
State Park at the South Shore (5 miles away) and including the main State Park section at
the Weigand Recreation Area (10 miles away), with large boat ramp.
Welcome to North Shore Cabin...we can't wait to see you!